Sunday, September 27, 2009

Is this thing on??

This will be my first official blog post so consider this to be a major moment in modern day technology. In celebration of this here's a link to download a Notorious B.I.G (Juicy Remix) I did. Also, if you didn't get it before here's the quick tribute mix I did to Michael Jackson, and for the ladies check out my Lady Gaga (Just Dance - Bounce Remix). All are IPOD certified.  

For the REAL hip-hop fans check out my man Ethereal and Nitepeople's snippet preview of "What Do You Mean You People?" (mixed by this guy).  If you like what you hear go support great local hip-hop out of Worcester, MA and pick up the album here.

I was rocking at Katra in New York City for my monthly gig this past Saturday (9/25). Here's a quick video clip of a Hip-Hop mix. Shout out to Illy, Mr Littlefield and DJ Conn-ection for breezing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment