Friday, October 23, 2009

RAEKWON: ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX II (MIX)

Being that it's Friday and we all like Friday's, I have cooked up a 30 minute mix of Raekwon's 'Only Built for Cuban Linx II' for your weekend listening pleasure.  There isn't too much quality new hip-hop out there (save for my man Ethereal Plains & Nite People) so when I heard this album I was inspired to make the mix.  Easy download via right HERE.  This mix is a crispy 192 kpbs and I-Pod/ I-Tunes certified.  Gooooo!
Also, wanted to shout out my man 'The General' Jack Frost in Worcester for letting me get on the set last Friday during his weekly radio show ('Time for Sum Aksion') on Flava 105.5 FM (below).  Be sure to check the show out every Friday night, streaming live from 8:00-11:00 PM by clicking HERE.  He also does a hot throwbacks/classics show every Tuesday from 8:00-11:00 so get with the getdown already....    






(photo credit Tommy Dupree)

Would love to hear some feedback on this Raekwon mix so get back to me,
Ross

rossrosco@tmo.blackberry.net
facebook.com/djrossrosco
twitter.com/djrossrosco
youtube.com/djrossrosco

No comments:

Post a Comment