Tuesday, March 16, 2010

On Tour: Opening for Jay-Z/Young Jeezy & Trey Songz || 3/12/10 - Long Island, NY

Last Friday I had the chance to open up the Long Island date of The Blueprint III Tour at Nassau Coliseum with Jay-Z, Young Jeezy and Trey Songz.  After moving through thick traffic from NYC, we got to the venue around 5:15 pm.  After unloading we hit the arena and set up for sound check:

I hit the stage at 7:00 and brought it up slow as people came in.  By the time I got off at 7:55 there had to be at least 10,000 people in the arena and it was rockin.
CHECK OUT THE PICTURES HERE

After I did my thing we chilled and watch Jigga rip it down.  This was one of the more commercial tours hes done but he killed it.  After suffering through all radio hits that everyone else liked I almost caused a riot when he did two verses of "Can I Live" (with a live horn section).